How to set up your layaway
Click on our ‘ask a question’ button on the item page to request a layaway. If you would like to request more than one item from our shop, please make note of that in your message. Payment is confirmation that the buyer agrees to all of our layaway terms and conditions.
- We will email you an invoice with a link to complete your first layaway payment. Please note that an item will not be marked ‘on layaway’ on our website until the initial deposit has been received.
- Layaway deposits are non-refundable.
- All layaway purchases are final sale.
- Sale items are not eligible for layaway.
- The buyer is responsible for completing payments on the agreed-upon payment date. If payments are not completed on time, the item(s) in question may be relisted. Please contact us right away if there are any issues or delays on your end.
- We reserve the right to decline layaway requests from clients that have a history of non-payment or canceling their layaways.
All layaway purchases are divided into three equal payments. The second payment will be billed two weeks after the deposit, and the third payment will be billed two weeks after the second payment. The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees which will be included in the second invoice.